Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Berbatov to Man U

Berbatov to Man U: Berbatov forcing his way north

Didimar BerbatovTottenhams Berbatov is now clearly forcing his way to Man U. Reports are filtering out that he has handed in a transfer request, hence his weekend appearance on the bench.
Berbatov has been quoted as saying: "I'm now in Tottenham but no-one can disagree with me wanting to follow my dream,"

Berbatov's agent Emil Dantchev was even more direct in his comments on the player's future. "We have two more weeks until the end of the transfer window and I think this will be the most important week," he said. "I read Alex Ferguson's statement that he wants another striker and I hope that this striker is Dimitar Berbatov."

It's all coming to the inevitable conclusion and Berbatov should get his move to Man U very shortly! It's an awful lot for a 28 year old, but hey if the Premiership lands back at Man U it will be worth it! Hicks and Gillett should take note!

1 comments:

TSP said...

Hey, great blog. I had an idea that you might like, but I’d much rather discuss it over e-mail instead of posting it here. Send me an e-mail (my address is found in my profile) for more info.

Thanks!

Trevor

Blog Partners