Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo: Playing well is what matters

Cristiano Ronaldo: Focussing on playing well

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United Cristiano Ronaldo, after winning on Monday the FIFPro Player of the Year - an award judged by his fellow professionals - and scoring a double for Manchester Unit, insisted that talk regarding his body language is wide off the mark.

Cristiano Ronaldo said: "People are always writing things about me. It is up to them; for me it is not a problem. I will just try to play well and do my best. I am just focused on playing good football."
Still, since returning from an ankle operation lastmonth, Ronaldo admitted that he has not rediscovered the devastating form that saw him score 42 goals to help United to the Champions League and Premier League titles last term.
Ronaldo said, he was focussing on playing well: "I know last year was magnificent. It is still possible this season....my priority is not only to score goals. I don't have to do that. I just have to play well for the team. I just want to keep proving to myself that I am a good player" Cristiano Ronaldo proving he's a good player?? Whatever he says Ronaldo also has to prove he wants to stay at Manchester United.

Ad:
Make adult friends for meetings, email, phone, cams or whatever. Join free today. Over 18's only.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am a man utd supporter and Ronaldo is truely a magnificent player however his attitude to playing for united lately has been rather odd and I am far from convinced that he in his heart of hearts wants to be a man united football player.

Anonymous said...

I am a man united supporter and ronaldo is truely a magnificent player however his attitude does seem a bit odd to me and I believe that in his heart of hearts he does not want to be a man united player even though they have made him the player that he is today.

shane harper said...

I am a man united supporter and ronaldo truely is a magnificent player but I have to say his attitude of late has been rather odd and I believe that in his heart of hearts he does not wish to be a man united player.

Anonymous said...

yeah sometimes his behavior is unacceptable but he is a wonderful player though and that makes him Gem

Sports betting

Anonymous said...

The english language is not my primary language, but I could comprehend it using the google translator. Excellent publish, have them coming! Thanks a lot!

Blog Partners